Get ready because the Indy Eleven 2022 home opener is tomorrow, April 2!
Joshua Mason, Vice President, Marketing and Strategy and Zeke, the Indy Eleven mascot, joined us today to share what you can expect from the home opener and what it’s like to bring the things back to normal at the games now that the pandemic seems to be winding down.
Saturday’s game against the LA Galaxy II will take place at 7 p.m. at Carroll Stadium located on the IUPUI campus in downtown Indianapolis.
Fans are invited to pack the stands in their best blue gear as part of the evening’s ‘Blue Out Blowout’ theme
First chance for fans to cheer on their new Boys in Blue team, led by new head coach Mark Lowry
This game is the first of 17 USL Championship regular season home games, all but one of which will be played over the weekend!
Other April Indy Eleven dates include:
- Tuesday, April 5: 7:30 p.m. vs. St. Louis CITY 2 (2nd round of the US Open Cup)
- Tickets are only $5 (Brickyard Battalion) and $11 (Main Stand) for the team’s return to the US National Championship Tournament
- Saturday April 16: 7:00 p.m. against Atlanta United 2
- With the Easter egg hunt halftime for the kids!
- Sunday, April 24: 5 p.m. vs. Orange County SC
- Faith & Family Night, presented by He Gets Us
- National TV broadcast on ESPN Deportes against the reigning USL Championship title winner!
- Saturday, April 30: 7 p.m. c. Hartford Athletic
- Went to dogs night
2022 ticket information:
Single-game tickets starting at $15, multi-game packages, discounted group tickets for groups of 10 or more, and an expanded menu of hospitality offers for all 17 regular season games from the club to Carroll Stadium can be purchased online at indyeleven.com/tickets or by calling 317-685-1100 during regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.).
The popular 6-ticket “flex plan” returns in 2022, along with a new 4-game package. The Flex Pack offers fans flexibility via six vouchers that can be redeemed for tickets to any game in any quantity, while the 4-Game package will guarantee seats for some of the early dates on the 2022 schedule. Eleven. This includes:
- Saturday, April 2 vs. LA Galaxy II (2022 Home Opener)
- Saturday May 28 against New Mexico United (Memorial Day/Indy 500 Weekend)
- Saturday July 2 against Miami FC (Independence Day weekend)
- August 27 vs. San Antonio FC (Summer Celebration)
2022 Season Passes will be available until the end of April, offering the best prices on seats and unrivaled benefits throughout the season. Highlights of this year’s season pass include free season tickets to Indy Eleven’s new USL W League team playing at Grand Park, access to Boys in Blue through exclusive events, 20% discounts on merchandise and more; to visit indyeleven.com/2022-season-tickets for all the details.
Fans can view the full 2022 schedule through October at indyeleven.com.