ERA Real Estatea world leader in the Anywhere franchiseSM brand portfolio, today announced the launch of the ERA Summit in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The company, which was named Best place to work multiple times since 2014, serving the greater Albuquerque area including the surrounding towns of Corrales, Rio Rancho, Peralta, Los Lunas, Belen, Edgewood, Tijeras, Moriarty, Estancia, Truth or Consequences, Santa Fe, Socorro and Placitas.
With roots dating back to 1964, ERA Summit is a full-service company with over 50 affiliated agents who work with clients on residential sales and moves. The firm’s new modern, agent-centric office offers flexible use of space conducive to collaboration with colleagues, client meetings, group learning sessions and one-on-one coaching.
Brokers/owners Bridget Gilbert and Laura Garner, who both came from a finance background before starting their real estate careers, are highly respected in the industry. Gilbert is currently the 2022 President of the Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors (GAAR) and was also recognized by GAAR as the 2020 Sales Manager of the Year. Garner’s accolades include recognition for his year-over-year growth and being named Rookie of the Year at his former brokerage. Together, the two owners foster a people-centric philosophy that extends to both customers and agents.
Albuquerque remains one of the most desirable places to live in New Mexico, as it has the highest population in the state and one of its most diverse cultures. Located near the Sandia Mountains, the town offers access to hiking trails and local parks, including the Petroglyph National Monument. The city is an entertainment center of recreational activities including zoos, aquariums, museums, bars and restaurants. Albuquerque is also home to major employers such as Amazon, Facebook, Sandia Labs, Kirtland Air Force Base, and the University of New Mexico. The region’s warm climate and affordability also make the city a popular retirement destination.
- Gilbert and Garner intend to increase their market share through the selective recruitment of new and experienced agents who wish to settle in the company for the duration of their careers and contribute to the continuity of the service of the company. to the community.
- Affiliated agents of the firm will be able to take advantage of the ERA® the brand’s highly committed global referral network and state-of-the-art technology suite, including the MoxiWorks® platform with its powerful CRM, delivering a seamless, fast and connected experience that will help drive business and increase productivity.
- Both Gilbert and Garner are strong advocates of learning. They will tap into Team ERA University’s extensive professional development resources to support increased agent productivity, as well as agent retention.
- Agents will also benefit from ERA’s branded consumer-focused marketing programs, such as TextERA, an effective lead generation tool that turns street signs into interactive real estate marketing, and automated buyer and seller follow-up programs. ERA, helping agents stay connected with customers post-deal, which can help lead to referrals and customer loyalty.
- According to realtor.com®the median home price in Albuquerque, New Mexico is $339,000.
“Bridget and Laura have been instrumental in promoting and strengthening their company’s reputation as a great place to work and a long-time pillar of the community. The brokerage stands out in the Albuquerque market as a full-service company with a large staff to support agents and help increase their productivity. As Bridget and Laura lead the company into its new era as ERA Summit, we are excited to support them in their ambitious growth goals and work with them to ensure their continued success.
– Sherry Chris, President and CEO of ERA Real Estate
“ERA Real Estate offers one of the best and most supportive networks in the real estate industry and we are so grateful to have them in our corner. The lead generation, business consulting and marketing resources that come with partnering with ERA are essential parts of our plans to double the size of our business over the next two years.The scalability and efficiency that comes with our affiliation with ERA ensures that we have the time to continue to focus on the culture of ‘a people-oriented attitude that truly benefits our clients and affiliate agents.
– Bridget Gilbert, ERA Summit Broker/Owner
“As a former director of talent development, I loved every minute of recruiting and mentoring new real estate professionals in the industry. That’s why I’m especially excited to tap into ERA® the network’s strong professional development resources to help agents grow their business. An important part of the success and growth of our business is the result of consistently and genuinely engaging with our affiliate agents and seeing them as an integral part of the company’s accomplishments.
– Laura Garner, Broker/Owner, ERA Summit
About ERA Immobilier
ERA Real Estate knows that real estate is as local as possible. We believe our core business values of collaboration, innovation, diversity and growth are needed more than ever. As a global leader in the residential property industry for nearly 50 years, the ERA brand has a powerful network of like-minded entrepreneurs backed by the brand’s groundbreaking technology, products and powerful generation. leads.
The ERA Real Estate network includes more than 40,000 affiliated brokers and independent salespeople and approximately 2,390 offices across the United States and 33 other countries and territories.
ERA Franchise Systems LLC (www.ERA.com) which operates the ERA Real Estate system, is a subsidiary of Anywhere Real Estate Inc. (NYSE: HOUS), a global provider of real estate services. Information on ERA real estate is available at www.ExploreERA.com.
ERA Real Estate