The Colorado State Rams (2-3, 0-0 MWC) are the 10.5 point favorites when they visit the New Mexico Lobos (2-4, 0-0 MWC) in an MWC game on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at Dreamstyle Stadium. The total points for the exit are fixed at 45.5.
For more information on betting and fantasy, sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Colorado State vs New Mexico odds
Ratings courtesy of IF Sports betting.
Plus / Minus Insights
- Colorado State has combined with its opponents to score over 45.5 points just once this season.
- New Mexico games are over 45.5 points on two occasions this season.
- Saturday’s total is 7.9 points above the combined 37.6 PPG average of the two teams.
- The competition’s total is four points lower than the 49.5 these two teams gave up per game in 2021.
- The Rams’ average game total this season is 49.8, 4.3 points above Saturday’s over / under of 45.5.
- The 45.5 points over / under for this game is 3.9 points below the overall average of 49.4 points per game in Lobos games this season.
Colorado State Statistics and Trends
- In Colorado State’s five games this year, he has three ATS wins.
- Colorado State games this year topped one of four set point totals (25%).
- The Rams are on average 5.1 points less per game (22.4) than the Lobos (27.5).
- The Rams are putting in 38 more yards per game (385) than the Lobos are giving up per game (347).
- When Colorado State accumulates more than 347 yards, the team is 1-1 ATS and 1-2 overall.
- The Rams have returned the ball five times this season, three fewer than the Lobos forced (8).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for the state of Colorado at SISportsbook.
New Mexico Statistics and Trends
- New Mexico has yet to cover the gap this season.
- This season, the Lobos are winless ATS when they enter a game as an underdog by 10.5 points or more (on three chances).
- New Mexico games this year have scored more than twice on five occasions (40%).
- The Lobos are accumulating 15.2 points per game, 6.8 shy of the Rams giving up (22).
- When New Mexico scores over 22 points, it’s 0-1 ATS and 2-0 overall.
- The Lobos are averaging 46.1 fewer yards per game (282.7) than the Rams allow per game (328.8).
- This year, the Lobos have returned the ball nine times, four more than the Rams’ takeaways (5).
- Head toward SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over / under odds for that match.
|Colorado State||Statistics||New Mexico|
Avg. Points scored
Avg. Authorized points
Avg. Total yards
Avg. Total yards allowed
Take away food